ATTENTION: Attorneys and support staff are working remotely during the COVID-19 crisis. During this time we continue to serve our existing clients in accordance with the regulations promulgated by the Courts. Our attorneys are available for remote consultations regarding new matters. Please call or contact us to schedule a consultation.
Have you been arrested for, charged with, or accused of fraud? These criminal offenses are among the most severe charges in the criminal justice system and typically arise with the harshest consequences. Because prosecutors will typically be reaching for the harshest penalties possible, working with a skilled New York criminal defense lawyer will be essential to protecting your interests and, possibly, your freedom.
Our ultimate goal is to help protect our client's rights and interests and, most importantly, to help ensure their continued freedom. Our lawyers in NYC know that prosecutors are highly trained and have one responsibility given to them by the government: to secure a conviction. Therefore, we dedicate all our effort, resources, and energy to pursuing the best possible outcome. Our team will stand loyal to you in court and will fight hard to champion your side of the story.
- We can defend against a wide range of fraud-related Criminal offenses:
- Insurance fraud
- Paycheck Protection Program fraud
- Medicaid / Medicare fraud
- Tax and securities fraud
- Credit card fraud
- Mail fraud
- Wire fraud
Are You the Target of an Investigation?
In the state of New York, certain types of fraud may qualify as “federal offenses,” and may simultaneously alert the attention of the federal government. This means federal agencies like the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), Internal Revenue Agency (IRS), Postal Inspection Service (PI), Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), or the U.S. Secret Service (SS) may be conducting investigations with or without your knowledge.
If you think you are the target of an investigation, you must speak with our New York fraud defense attorneys immediately. Our New York lawyers are prepared to act fast in order to limit your exposure to these federal investigations.
- Why do clients work with Goldberger & Dubin after facing an allegation involving fraud? Consider the following:
- 3 former Assistant District Attorneys (ADA) now working to defend you
- Impressive record of results and regularly featured in the news
- Over 75 years of combined legal, trial, and defense experience
- Ability to handle criminal cases at various levels of court, including appeals
- Our law firm is made up of some of the nation’s top-rated trial lawyers
- We offer free and confidential consultations
“Our experience ensures prosecutors get away with nothing.”
– Goldberger & Dubin To learn about your rights and options, call us at (646) 681-5997 today.
Get a Consultation
Benefits of Working with Former Prosecutors
Experience gives our criminal defense attorneys the confidence to advocate forcefully for our clients and allows us to map a strategy and a tactical plan to avoid pitfalls and anticipate the prosecution’s attack. Because we are former Assistant District Attorneys, we have a very good idea of how the prosecution is likely to present its evidence in your case, and can prepare for its challenges.
Why You Can Trust Us as Your True Allies in Court
- Three former Assistant District Attorneys fighting for you
- More than 100 years of combined criminal law experience
- Hundreds of cases handled, including jury trials and appeals
- Impressive results & featured in the news on multiple occasions
- Capable of handling cases in various levels of court statewide
- Always ready to serve and answer questions by phone or email