ATTENTION: Attorneys and support staff are working remotely during the COVID-19 crisis. During this time we continue to serve our existing clients in accordance with the regulations promulgated by the Courts. Our attorneys are available for remote consultations regarding new matters. Please call or contact us to schedule a consultation.
A Trusted Firm with More than 75 Years’ Collective Experience
Facing criminal charges can be an intimidating and stressful experience. Not only do you have limited time within which to find a capable lawyer, you may have no idea where to turn or who to confide in. At Goldberger & Dubin, P.C., our capable New York criminal defense lawyers have more than 75 years of combined experience and have handled hundreds of cases, including the following:
- Jury trials
As a result of our personal, thorough approach to defense, we have been featured in the news on multiple occasions for our exceptional case results.
Get Legal Help At Once
If you face charges, contact our firm immediately. The penalties and future consequences of such charges can negatively impact your life in areas of employment, relationships, and more. Without the help of a skilled lawyer, you may be subjected to unjust treatment and obtain unfavorable results.
With one of our award-winning New York criminal defense lawyers from Goldberger & Dubin, P.C., you can trust that your rights will be upheld and that we will fight for the best possible outcome on your behalf. With years of experience and hundreds of cases handled, we can walk you through each and every step of your case and let you know what to expect as the case proceeds.
To begin a free case evaluation with our firm, call us today at (646) 681-5997!
Why Hire Us?
- Results Over the years, we have learned what it takes to secure impressive results. We get to know our clients and their backgrounds, and we actually take the time to create custom defense strategies.
- Experience We have more than 75 years of combined legal experience working to your advantage! Choosing our firm means you get a team of devoted criminal defense lawyers working for you.
- Preparation There is no such thing as an “easy” or “difficult” case. Every case is unique and we prepare to the fullest extent to make sure your rights, interests, and freedoms are protected.
Benefits of Working with
Experience gives our attorneys the confidence to advocate forcefully for our clients and allows us to map a strategy and a tactical plan to avoid pitfalls and anticipate the prosecution’s attack. Because we are former Assistant District Attorneys, we have a very good idea of how the prosecution is likely to present its evidence in your case, and can prepare for its challenges.
Why You Can Trust Us as Your True Allies in Court
- Three former Assistant District Attorneys fighting for you
- More than 100 years of combined criminal law experience
- Hundreds of cases handled, including jury trials and appeals
- Impressive results & featured in the news on multiple occasions
- Capable of handling cases in various levels of court statewide
- Always ready to serve and answer questions by phone or email